Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Give Local, Save Global
Part Time/Hybrid (Home/In Office)
Saving Lives – A career with a purpose
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for an Exceptional and Professional Research Telerecruitment Specialist that would like to have a job with a purpose. Our product is needed everywhere and we are looking for exceptional professionals that want more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
This position is made up of the following job duties
• Utilizes assigned donor list to contact and recruit volunteer blood donors including face-to-face contact during donation as possible.
• Makes appropriate database entries to record results of recruitment call.
• Ensures that each donor is scheduled at the appropriate fixed site and at the appropriate donation interval.
• Returns calls from donors responding to recruitment calls .
• Maintains and updates database of volunteer blood donors .
• Meets established recruitment goals and standards .
• Assists manager with various recruitment and donor retention programs as assigned.
• Responds to calls for assistance with the donor portal and rewards store as assigned.
• Maintains a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
• Other duties as required to fulfill the organization’s mission, vision, and values
Education: High school or equivalent experience
Experience: 2 years sales, blood banking or other equivalent experience
SunCoast Blood Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.