Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Give Local, Save Global
Saving Lives – A career with a purpose
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for an Exceptional and Professional Receptionist that would like to have a job with a purpose. Our product is needed everywhere and we are looking for exceptional professionals that want more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
- Greets donors, patients, visitors and vendors. Evaluates and handles customer needs or refers to the appropriate staff member.
- Registers all categories of donors and patients.
- Performs department clerical and data entry functions.
- Oversees activities of volunteers assigned to the reception area.
- Maintains waiting room and canteen areas.
- Monitors and maintains inventory of reception area office supplies and materials. Reports inventory levels to manager.
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment.
EDUCATION: High school or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE: 2 years reception, clerical or other customer service experience
Sedentary Work – Sitting for extended periods with occasional walking and/or standing. Occasionally exerting up to 20 lbs. of force to lift or move objects.
SunCoast Blood Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.