Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Give Local, Save Global
Saving Lives – A career with a purpose
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for an Exceptional and Professional Mobile Operations Manager that would like to have a job with a purpose. Our product is needed everywhere and we are looking for exceptional professionals that want more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
- Benefits include a generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, & vision (employer paid)
- 401(k) with 100% company match, career ladder, education reimbursement and much more!
This position is made up of the following job duties:
- Manages and oversees activities related to bloodmobile and concierge donor collection activities. Ensures that activities are conducted in compliance with SOPs and regulatory guidelines.
- Assists with the development and implementation of effective corrective action plans in response to non-compliance, deviations, or operational problems.
- Interviews and hires mobile and concierge donor collection staff. Assures that selected personnel have the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to meet the requirements of the job.
- Counsels and evaluates performance of mobile and concierge donor collection staff. Provides appropriate guidance and mentoring to help assure a well-functioning team.
- Coaches and mentors crew chiefs and lead positions to develop effective training and leadership skills.
- Prepares mobile and concierge donor collection staff work schedules. Works with the fixed site manager to coordinate staff assignment to fixed sites or mobile work schedules as needed. Assists with the preparation of the fixed site staff schedule as needed.
- Manages automated time and attendance system for mobile and concierge donor collection staff. Assists with fixed site and clinical services employee time and attendance records as needed
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Licensure/Certification: None; prefer MT, RN or LPN
Experience: 4 years blood donor collections or other equivalent medically related field
2 years supervisory responsibility
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.