Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Give Local, Save Global
Saving Lives – A career with a purpose
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for an Exceptional and Professional at home concierge phlebotomist that would like to have a job with a purpose. Our product is needed everywhere and we are looking for exceptional professionals that want more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
- Benefits include a generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, & vision
- 401(k) with 100% company match, career ladder, education reimbursement and much more!
This position is made up of the following job duties
- Oversees the day to day activity of the collection of whole blood units for pre-screened donors in our concierge at home bus.
- Loads concierge vehicle at designated fixed site.
- Oversees the setup and removal of equipment in concierge vehicle.
- Responsible for multiple uploads throughout the day.
- Provides post-donation care and instructions, including treatment of adverse reactions.
- Assures proper storage of blood during collection operations and prepares for transport.
- Coaches and mentors’ staff regarding appropriate adherence to SCBB SOPs, personnel policies and customer service activities.
- $15-dollar stipend for the day
Education: High school or equivalent experience.
Licensure: Current Driver License in good standing.
Experience: 1 year of automated collection, plus 6 months supervisory position.
SunCoast Blood Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.