Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Live Here. Give Here. Save Here.
Saving Lives – A career with a purpose
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for an Exceptional and Professional Concierge Phlebotomist that would like to have a job with a purpose. Our product is needed everywhere, and we are looking for exceptional professionals that want more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
Job Duties Include:
- Oversees the day to day activity of the collection of whole blood units in pre-screened donors’ homes
- Loads concierge vehicle at designated fixed site.
- Oversees the setup and removal of equipment in donor’s homes.
- Responsible for multiple uploads throughout the day.
- Provides post-donation care and instructions, including treatment of adverse reactions.
- Assures proper storage of blood during collection operations and prepares for transport.
- Coaches and mentors’ staff regarding appropriate adherence to SCBB SOPs, personnel policies and customer service activities.
- $15-dollar stipend for the day
Education: High school or equivalent experience
Licensure: None; prefer medically related licensure or certification. Current driver license in good standing.
Experience: 1 year automated collections, plus 6 months supervisory or additional blood donor collections.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.