Website Suncoast Blood Center
Give Local, Save Global
Saving Lives – A career with a purpose
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for an Exceptional and Professional Medical Screener-registrar that would like to have a job with a purpose. Our product is needed everywhere and we are looking for exceptional professionals that want more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
- Benefits include a generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, & vision (employer paid)
- 401(k) with 100% company match, career ladder, education reimbursement and much more!
This position is made up of the following job duties
- Greets and registers donors and patients. Assists with various donor recruitment activities.
- Performs record review prior to phlebotomy and determines donor suitability. This includes conducting vital signs and health screening of donors.
- Provides post-donation care and instructions, including treatment of adverse reactions.
- Assists phlebotomist as needed while donors are in process/completing donation (i.e. wrapping arms, juice/snacks for donors)
- Monitors and maintains inventory of supplies. Reports inventory levels to crew chief.
- Meets established collection goals.
- Assists with the training of new employees.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
- Other duties as assigned as required to fulfill the organizations mission and vision.
Education: High school or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year customer service or other equivalent experience
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.