Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Live Here. Give Here. Save Here.
Saving Lives – A career with a purpose
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for an Exceptional and Marketing Assistant that would like to have a job with a purpose. Our product is needed everywhere, and we are looking for exceptional professionals that want more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
Job Duties Include:
• Produce, print, and package marketing deliverables such as digital graphics, flyers, posters, and sign-up sheets for territory recruitment department.
• Package physical marketing materials and items for distribution to various locations and events as requested.
• Perform database entry tasks in event and financial donor management software, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information.
• Update spreadsheets and inventories to assist in tracking marketing campaigns, inventory, and initiatives.
• Assist in printing and mailing personalized thank-you messages, tax receipts, and post-event follow-up communications for financial donors, sponsors, and event attendees, ensuring they are sent in a timely manner.
• Contribute to the organization, planning, and coordination of special events.
• Assist in the setup and breakdown and provide on-site support during events.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to brainstorm and develop creative ideas for marketing campaigns and promotional materials.
• Maintain a consistent brand identity across all marketing materials by adhering to brand guidelines and standards.
• Maintains a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
• Other duties as assigned as required to fulfill the organization’s mission and vision.
Education: High school or equivalent experience
Experience: Previous experience or coursework in marketing or a related field is desired, but not required.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.