Website Suncoast Blood Center
Give Local, Save Global
Education: Associates degree in IT or equivalent industry experience
Licensure: None: prefer medically related certification or licensure
Experience: 2 years information systems implementation, management, or expertise
2 years blood banking, or other healthcare related field preferred
- Assists operational departments with BBIS systems maintenance, downloads, uploads, and other periodic data management activities.
- Responsible for hardware and software set-ups, maintenance and troubleshooting related to daily activities, office moves, new locations, portable operations, special projects or special events.
- Assists operational staff with software-related training.
- Performs various roles within the IT department including, but not limited to, help desk, systems analysis, project management, database administration and technical writing.
- Works with quality assurance and other operational departments in the implementation, validation, and maintenance of technology related products and services.
- Creates knowledge-based data to be used by internal and external IT department staff.
- Responsible for after hours, weekend and holiday on-call activities on a rotating basis.
- Performs IT duties within the scope of and in compliance with eh FDA, AABB and other regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- Responsible for learning new systems and technologies to remain current in the IT field.
- Creates basic reports and data dictionaries for proprietary blood bank systems.
- Assist in the organization with problem solving by contributing alternative IT solutions to existing problems.
- Assist SCBC staff at all levels within the organization as needed.
- Responsible for providing the organization with strategic IT support to further the SCBC mission.
- Participates in activities to further professional development.
- Travel to remote locations to resolve trouble tickets, training, and provide support to staff.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.