Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Give Local, Save Global
Saving Lives – A Career with a Purpose
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for a Finance Specialist that wants to have a job with a purpose. Our product is needed everywhere and we are looking for an exceptional Finance Specialist for our home office that wants more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits include a generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, & vision (employer paid)
- 401(k) with 100% company match, career ladder, education reimbursement and much more!
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Manages and oversees the accounts payable processes. Ensures that invoices, purchase requisitions, and packing slips have been reconciled appropriately. Make finance software system entries to record expenses.
- Manages and oversees scheduled check runs.
- Oversees users training and system administration for financial software system.
- Manages and oversees billing process. Ensures that timely and accurate invoices are prepared and submitted to blood center clients.
- Assists CFO with the preparation of period end financial reports, prepares journal entries and other reports as requested.
- Oversees the process to account for and record inventoried supplies and blood products.
- Assists the CFO and department heads in the coordination and preparation of the annual budget.
- Assist CFO with the process to gather data for the preparation of the 990 annual report.
- Participates in activities to further professional development.
- Other duties as required to fulfill the organization’s mission, vision, and values
Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or equivalent experience
Experience: 5 years advanced accounting experience
SunCoast Blood Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.