Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Give Local, Save Global
Saving lives – A career with a purpose.
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for Exceptional and Professional Facilities assistant that wants to have a job with meaning.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
- Benefits include a generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, & vision (employer paid)
- 401(k) with 100% company match
The position is made up of the following job duties:
- Assists with facilities/grounds repairs and maintenance, including but not limited to basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, flooring, painting, landscaping and cleaning.
- Assists with renovations, relocations, new construction or remodeling the organization’s facilities.
- Assists with various tasks related to licensing, maintenance and service of the SCBB fleet.
- Moves equipment, supplies, furniture or other materials as directed using appropriate safety and personal protective equipment.
- Responds to requests through the departmental work order data base as directed.
- Responsible for routine inspection of building, grounds and fleet to ensure facility cleanliness and appropriate and safe operations. Submits findings to the facilities manager.
- Complies with purchasing and expense control procedures.
- Performs various administrative support duties as directed. Regularly updates manager as to progress and status.
- Mechanical experience preferred
EXPERIENCE: 3 years facilities maintenance and repair or equivalent
EDUCATION: High school or equivalent experience
LICENSURE: Current drivers license in good standing; prefer Class B CDL
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Heavy Work. Walking and/or standing for extended periods of time with occasional sitting. Frequently exerting between 20-60 lbs. of force to lift or move objects.
SunCoast Blood Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.