Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Give Local, Save Global
Saving Lives – A career with a purpose
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for an Exceptional and Professional Executive Partner that would like to have a job with a purpose. Our product is needed everywhere, and we are looking for exceptional professionals that want more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
- Benefits include a generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, & vision
- 401(k) with 100% company match
Job Duties include:
- Develops, oversees, designs, implements, and maintains a comprehensive fund development program to focus on individual donors and corporate sponsorships.
- Participates in the development of organizational fundraising goals and assures that effective strategies are developed to meet those goals including the utilization of the fundraising database.
- Identifies and cultivates individual and organizational prospects through community networking, facility tours and community presentations.
- Develops proposals to seek grants and contributions. Gathers documentation and fulfills necessary requirements of the funder and submits to formally seek funding on behalf of SCBB.
- Develops individual donor solicitation plans.
- Develops and implements effective donor acknowledgement and recognition programs.
- Solicits appropriate in-kind gifts.
- Secures underwriting for sponsored blood donor recognition events.
- Develops and distributes sales or philanthropic materials.
- Maintains and updates fundraising database.
- Develops and implements methods to accurately account for all financial contributions and in-kind gifts.
- Develops fund development budget. Submits to CEO for approval. Monitors, analyzes and provides justification for variances if they occur.
- Complies with purchasing and expense control procedures. Assures the cost-effective purchase of supplies and materials.
- Participates in activities to further professional development.
- Ensure that all work/projects contain the necessary information, which is organized and well communicated to everyone involved.
- Lead and participate in kickoff meetings and generate timelines for all projects.
- Verify with the team that schedules are being met.
- Partner with internal and external design resources and agencies
- Work closely and collaboratively with production to ensure a full understanding of each project’s objectives and keep projects moving forward by anticipating problems and proactively troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Understand and promote alignment with Brand and Board Communications
- Share updates on outstanding projects, answer questions, identify needs, and inform the team of department initiatives.
- Works collaboratively with C-level executives.
- Board Liaison. Attends board meetings, organizes board materials, and ensures materials are disseminated to all members of the board and CEO.
- Takes minutes and reads motions for board meetings.
- Partner with C-Suite to determine the scope of projects, budget requirements, production alternatives, and time schedules.
- Responsibilities included performing several office administrative duties as C-Suite support.
- Other duties as required to fulfill SCBB’s mission and vision.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field or equivalent experience
Licensure: None; prefer Funding Raising Executive (CFRE)
Experience: 5 years fund development, grant writing or other appropriate field
Light Work – Much of work done while sitting, but with more than normal standing or walking. Occasionally exerting between 20-60 lbs. of force to lift or move objects
SunCoast Blood Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.