Website Suncoast Blood Center
Give Local, Save Global
Education: High school or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year phlebotomy or medical, customer service or other equivalent experience
Completion of phlebotomy training program considered in lieu of phlebotomy experience.
Medium Work – Walking and/or standing for extended periods of time with occasional sitting. Occasionally exerting between 20-60 lbs. of force to lift or move objects.
- Greets and registers donors and patients. Assists with various donor recruitment activities.
- Determines donor suitability.
- Performs phlebotomy for the collection of whole blood units or samples.
- Provides post-donation care and instructions, including treatment of adverse reactions.
- Assures proper storage of blood during collection operations and prepares for transport.
- Performs QC, maintenance, calibration and validation of section equipment. Reports malfunction or deviation to crew chief.
- Monitors and maintains inventory of supplies. Reports inventory levels to crew chief.
- Meets established collection goals.
- Assists with the training of new employees.
- Maintains a clean, safe and organized work environment.
- Other duties as assigned as required to fulfill the organization’s mission and vision.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.