Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Give Local. Save Global
Education: Bachelors, Associates or equivalent work experience
Experience: 2 years sales and/or customer relationship management
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Recruits volunteer blood donors to mobile blood drives. Trains and mentors volunteer drive chairs in mobile blood drive operations and recruitment strategies.
- Responsible for working with business, schools, communities, government and religious organizations to host productive blood drives.
- Establishes relationships with various blood drive sponsors to set the appropriate collection goals and dates that work best for the sponsor for optimum blood donations.
- Builds strong relationships with the blood drive sponsors.
- Gives feed back, coaching and tips to the chair people of the various blood sponsors to help them be more impactful and productive at their blood drives.
- Follow up with donor groups after each blood drive to discuss results and how to improve future drives.
- Analyzes existing donor group activity and develops strategies to increase donor show rate, efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Utilizes effective prospecting strategies to recruit new donor groups.
- Maintains and updates database of blood donor groups. Utilizes blood bank CRM software to meet collection goals and to enhance blood drive efficiencies.
- Give presentations to various drive sponsors regarding the importance of blood donations.
- Attend various networking events such as Chamber and corporate events.
- Works together as part of the sales team to improve organizational results.
- Help suggest ideas and/or blood drive events to attract more blood donors to the organization.
- Other duties as required to fulfil the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.