Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Give Local, Save Global
Saving Lives – A Sales Career with a Purpose
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for Exceptional and Professional Outside Sales Specialists that want to have a job with meaning. Our product is needed everywhere and we are looking for exceptional sales professionals that want more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
- Protected Territory
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Benefits include a generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, & vision (employer paid)
- 401(k) with 100% company match, career ladder, education reimbursement and much more!
Do you have…
- Expert Sales Development and Relationship building skills
- Proven Producer and Excellent Closer
- Basic Computer Skills
- Great Communicator and Reliable Transportation
The position is made up of the following job duties:
- Working with business, schools, communities, government and religious organizations to host productive blood drives.
- Establishes relationships with various blood drive sponsors to set the appropriate collection goals and dates that work best for the sponsor for optimum blood donations.
- Builds strong relationships with the blood drive sponsors.
- Follow up with donor groups after each blood drive to discuss results and how to improve future drives.
- Analyzes existing donor group activity and develops strategies to increase donor show rate, efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Utilizes effective prospecting strategies to recruit new donor groups.
- Give presentations to various drive sponsors regarding the importance of blood donations.
- Attend various networking events such as Chamber and corporate events.
- Works together as part of the sales team to improve organizational results.
- Help suggest ideas and/or blood drive events to attract more blood donors to the organization.
- Other duties as required to fulfil the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
- Requires between 50-75% local territory travel with mileage reimbursement.
Experience: 6 years sales required with 4 years of outside sales experience preferred
Education: Bachelors, Associates or equivalent work experience preferred
Medium Work – Walking and/or standing for extended periods of time with occasional sitting. Occasionally exerting between 20-60 lbs. of force to lift or move objects.
SunCoast Blood Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.