Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Give Local. Save Global
Education: High school or equivalent experience
Experience: 2 years sales, blood banking or other equivalent experience
Sedentary Work – Sitting for extended periods with occasional walking and/or standing. Occasionally exerting up to 20 lbs. of force to lift or move objects.
- Utilizes assigned donor list to contact and recruit volunteer blood donors including face-to-face contact during donation as possible.
- Makes appropriate database entries to record results of recruitment call.
- Ensures that each donor is scheduled at the appropriate fixed site and at the appropriate donation interval.
- Returns calls from donors responding to recruitment calls.
- Maintains and updates database of volunteer blood donors.
- Meets established recruitment goals and standards.
- Assists manager with various recruitment and donor retention programs as assigned.
- Responds to calls for assistance with the donor portal and rewards store as assigned.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
- Other duties as required to fulfill the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.