Website SunCoast Blood Centers
Give Local, Save Global
Saving Lives – A career with a purpose
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for an Exceptional and Professional Courier that would like to have a job with meaning. Our product is needed everywhere and we are looking for exceptional professionals that want more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
This position is made up of the following job duties:
- Assembles and loads items for delivery and pick up.
- Delivers and picks up blood, blood products and samples as directed.
- Delivers and picks up supplies, equipment, and other miscellaneous items to blood center fixed locations or mobile sites.
- Assures that delivery vehicles are operational. Reports malfunctions to department director.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
- Other duties as required to fulfill the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
Experience: 5 years driving experience
Education: High school or equivalent experience
Licensure: Current driver license in good standing
2 years general work experience; prefer mechanical background
■ Heavy Work – Walking and/or standing for extended periods of time with occasional sitting. Frequently exerting between 20-60 lbs. of force to lift or move object.
SunCoast Blood Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.