Website Suncoast Blood Center
Give local. Save Global
Education: High school or equivalent experience
Experience: 2 years sales, blood banking, or other equivalent experience
■ Sedentary Work – Sitting for extended periods with occasional walking and/or standing. Occasionally exerting up to 20 lbs. of force to lift or move objects.
- Utilizes assigned concierge donor list to contact and recruit volunteer blood donors.
- Makes appropriate database entries to record results of recruitment calls.
- Ensures appropriate scheduling of concierge mobile units through effective mapping, database management and effective resource utilization.
- Returns calls from donors responding to recruitment calls.
- Maintains and updates database of volunteer blood donors.
- Meets established recruitment goals and standards.
- Assists manager with various recruitment and donor retention programs as assigned.
- Provides clerical and administrative support for the concierge team.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe work environment.
- Other duties as required to fulfill the organization’s mission, vision and values.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.