Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Give Local. Save Global
EDUCATION: High school or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE: 2 years general work experience, prefer medical or manufacturing background, but not required.
CERTIFICATION AND/OR LICENSURE REQUIRED: None- Prefer current driver’s license in good standing.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Medium Work: Walking and/or standing for extended periods of time with occasional sitting. Occasionally exerting between 20-60 lbs. of force to lift or move objects.
- Receives blood products collected by manual and automated methods.
- Prepares and labels various blood components.
- Inspects, labels and ships processed blood components.
- Quarantines components unsuitable for shipment.
- Assures that blood components are stored appropriately.
- Performs QC and maintenance. Reports malfunctions to department director.
- Monitors and maintains inventory of supplies. Reports inventory levels to department director.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
- Other duties as required to fulfill the organization’s mission and vision.
- 2nd shift; alternating weekends
- Will Train
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.