Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Give Local, Save Global
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for an Exceptional and Professional Components Processing Technician that would like to have a job with a purpose. Our product is needed everywhere and we are looking for exceptional professionals that want more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
- Benefits include a generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, & vision (employer paid)
- 401(k) with 100% company match, career ladder, education reimbursement and much more!
This position is made up of the following job duties
- Receives blood products collected by manual and automated methods.
- Prepares and labels various blood components.
- Inspects, labels and ships processed blood components.
- Quarantines components unsuitable for shipment.
- Assures that blood components are stored appropriately.
- Performs QC and maintenance. Reports malfunctions to department director.
- Monitors and maintains inventory of supplies. Reports inventory levels to department director.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
- Other duties as required to fulfill the organization’s mission and vision.
- 2nd shift; alternating weekends
- Will Train
Medium Work: Walking and/or standing for extended periods of time with occasional sitting. Occasionally exerting between 20-60 lbs. of force to lift or move objects.
EDUCATION: High school or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE: 2 years general work experience, prefer medical or manufacturing background, but not required.
CERTIFICATION AND/OR LICENSURE REQUIRED: None- Prefer current driver’s license in good standing.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.