Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Give Local, Save Global
Saving Lives – A career with a purpose
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for an Exceptional and Professional Business Systems Analyst that would like to have a job with a purpose. Our product is needed everywhere and we are looking for exceptional professionals that want more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
- Benefits include a generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, & vision (employer paid)
- 401(k) with 100% company match, career ladder, education reimbursement and much more!
This position is made up of the following job duties:
- Conducting research and gathering requirements from stakeholders to identify business needs, goals, and objectives
- Analyzing business processes, systems, data and workflows to identify areas for improvement, and developing solutions that align with business objectives.
- Develop and maintain documentation such as business requirements, use cases, process flows, data models and test cases.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including project managers, QA, and end-users, to ensure project deliverables meet business needs.
- Coordinate with external vendors and other operations personnel in order to manage the development.
- Develop and execute testing plans to ensure quality and accuracy of the solutions developed.
- Collaborate with IT and company users to integrate systems, manage implementation, training options and support.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in the field of business analysis
- Generate and manage management reports, status reports and system assessment reports.
- Assists department heads and management team members with productivity tools
- Participates in activities to further professional development.
- Other duties as required to fulfill the organizations mission, vision, and values.
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 5 years data analysis, deploying, customizing, and maintaining CRMs and sales order processing systems
Knowledgeable deploying and maintaining common business systems
Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.