Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Live Here. Give Here. Save Here.
Saving Lives – A career with a purpose!
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for an Exceptional and Professional Account Manager that would like to have a job with a purpose. Our product is needed everywhere, and we are looking for exceptional professionals that want more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
Want to break into outside field sales in an FDA regulated organization with potential to earn over 100K a year? This is for you!
- Generous PTO Plan
- Medical, dental, & vision
- Company Paid Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with 100% Company Match
- Health and Wellness Reimbursements
- Education and Professional Development Reimbursements
Job Duties Include:
- Schedules blood drives to meet goals and maximize utilization of staff and resources.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with the donor chairperson. Provides appropriate training to ensure successful blood drives and the continued support by the group.
- Analyzes existing donor group activity and develops strategies to increase participation, manage efficiencies and achieve goal.
- Utilizes effective prospecting strategies to recruit new donor groups.
- Meets established recruitment goals and standards.
- Maintains and updates database of volunteer donor groups. Utilizes blood bank software to meet collection goals and to enhance blood drive efficiencies.
- Works collaboratively with Communications and Donor Services in promoting and executing blood drive plans.
- Educates Blood Drive Chairperson to sponsor blood drives and recruit donors on-line in assigned territory.
- Participates in activities to further professional development.
- Servicing Hillsborough, Manatee, Desoto, Sarasota and Charlotte counties.
- Salary plus Bonus Plan.
EDUCATION: Associate degree in appropriate field
EXPERIENCE: 4 years account management, administrative operations or Blood Banking
CERTIFICATION AND/OR LICENSURE REQUIRED: None
SunCoast Blood Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.